HelicopterRevival

Adds a fully animated attack helicopter to the game. Ideal for getting from A to B quickly, exploring the map, building islands and nuking biters from the sky. Originally forked from Kumpu with fixes for Factorio 0.18.2+, but adding some enhancements of my own as well.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation

b [bug] Unrecoverable Error Since Latest Update

2 years ago

Hello, I love the mod, but I am getting this error trying to load savegames since the latest update:

https://imgur.com/RIdpn6I

Thanks in advance for any help!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I had this exact error being already reported, and I have no idea what's going on... Is this a multiplayer map as well?

If so, as much as I try, I can't replicate the issue, not in SP, not in MP

--
With that said -- I'd appreciate all additional info you can provide... What mods you are using, and given I can't replicate the issue, is it possible to get the map itself?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Here is the map exchange string:

eNpjZGBksARihtWrtOwZGBwcuFiS8xNzGBgOOMAwUCAnhYGhwR6G
uZLzCwpSi3Tzi1KR1XEmF5WmpOrmZ6Lo5krNS82t1E1KLIYqZnAAmcG
ckV+CbCZHZlF+HrqJrMUl+XmoIiVFqanFyBq5S4sS8zJLc9H1MjBqFT
/90dAixwDC/+sZFP7/B2Eg6wHQESDMwNgAUQkUgwHW5JzMtDQGBgVHI
HaCiDFCKD0HKOtAkgNUyBOPEIMJkGUMBp/tEYxqkXXuD6tK7Blhyjgc
EAyIZAtQkoGx9+3WBd+PHbBj/LPy4yXfpAB7qMgCOwZGVpCrmODErJk
gsNMeahADzMQH9lCpm/aMZ8+AwBt7Ri6QDg0QsaAHSDxYCnSJAB+Mqy
AD968dzBgRB8Y0MPgG88djGOOyPbovVBwYbUCGy4GIEyCCFRGEQJcxQ
pgO/Q6MDvIwWUmEEqB+IwZkN6QgfHgSZu1hJPvRHKLiAA9+LP5AE1Fx
wBIJ4ABKgRMvmOGuAYbnBXYYz2G+AyMziAFS9QUUY8wwT8KMgtACDow
iQIqZAQE+2DN0yx1VAwAmCKmC<<<

Looks like you have to add the >>> at the front of it. >>> is used for formatting here.

Here is the mod list used:

https://imgur.com/a/RUDvuJY

And yes, this is a multiplayer map.

I can send you the savefile. What is your preferred method for me to send it?

2 years ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Here is the map exchange string:

Unfortunately that doesn't help in cases like these...

I can send you the savefile. What is your preferred method for me to send it?

Yes please. I'd be fine with dropbox or google drive thingy. Would that be viable?

[deleted message]
1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Have it.

1 year, 11 months ago

Hi there. I have an update for you. I sent the savegame to someone else, and they were able to load it without issue. I thought ok, they probably just don't have the update that caused the issue, and they did have the old version of the mod, so I had them send it to me. I still have the same error. So, it wasn't the mod update that caused it, and now I have no idea what the issue could be.

1 year, 11 months ago

Hi there. I have an update for you. I sent the savegame to someone else, and they were able to load it without issue. I thought ok, they probably just don't have the update that caused the issue, and they did have the old version of the mod, so I had them send it to me. I still have the same error. So, it wasn't the mod update that caused it. Getting the error after the update seems to have been a coincidence.

1 year, 11 months ago

I did have the same issue, and I did fix the bug. It should be resolved in the latest version (0.2.1)

1 year, 11 months ago

Would you mind telling me what it was?

1 year, 11 months ago

Would you mind telling me what it was? For science? xD Thanks for fixing the bug.

New response