HelicopterRevival

Adds a fully animated attack helicopter to the game. Ideal for getting from A to B quickly, exploring the map, building islands and nuking biters from the sky. Originally forked from Kumpu with fixes for Factorio 0.18.2+, but adding some enhancements of my own as well.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation

b Error when load save file

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Factorio Version 1.1.53
Tested when no other mod is used

The error occurs when loading a game that is saved when the helicopter go automatically to helicopter pad using remote control

Error while running event HelicopterRevival::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__HelicopterRevival
/logic/heliController.lua:200: in function 'holdSpeed'
HelicopterRevival/logic/heliController.lua:305: in function <HelicopterRevival/logic/heliController.lua:277>
(...tail calls...)
HelicopterRevival/logic/heliController.lua:173: in function 'OnTick'
HelicopterRevival/logic/util.lua:99: in function 'checkAndTickInGlobal'
HelicopterRevival/control.lua:128: in function <HelicopterRevival/control.lua:125>

Another error (is the same error, LuaEntity was invalid) is on the file heliController with the function setRidingState

2 years ago

Another error:

Error while running event HelicopterRevival::on_tick (ID 0)
LuaGuiElement API call when LuaGuiElement was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__HelicopterRevival
/logic/gui/gaugeGui.lua:161: in function 'setGauge'
HelicopterRevival/logic/heliBase.lua:1051: in function 'updateEntityPositions'
HelicopterRevival/logic/heliBase.lua:464: in function 'OnTick'
HelicopterRevival/logic/util.lua:99: in function 'checkAndTickInGlobal'
HelicopterRevival/control.lua:126: in function <HelicopterRevival/control.lua:125>

2 years ago

Hello.

I had a similar error reported a while ago, but I'm unable to pinpoint it... Do you have any mods enabled?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

The "setRidingState" happened when I having some mods enable, but the other errors happened when I disabled all mods, but in a started map.

Ok, now I tested the error on a new world and it don't happen, so probably the error is caused by some mod

Ok, now I tested the bug on a new world using mods and it doesn't happen, so my world is probably corrupted (?)

New response