HelicopterRevival

Adds a fully animated attack helicopter to the game. Ideal for getting from A to B quickly, exploring the map, building islands and nuking biters from the sky. Originally forked from Kumpu with fixes for Factorio 0.18.2+, but adding some enhancements of my own as well.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation

b Non-recoverable error just after loading save

2 years ago

The mod HelicopterRevival (0.1.5) caused a non-recoverable error. Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event HelicopterRevival:on_tick (ID O) LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid. stack traceback: [C]: in function '_index'
HelicopterRevival_/logic/heliController.lua: 189: in function
'setRidingState'
HelicopterRevival_/logic/heliController.lua: 290: in function HelicopterRevival_/logic/heliController.lua:277>
(…tail calls…)
HelicopterRevival_/logic/heliController.lua: 173: in function'OnTick'
_HelicopterRevival_/logic/util.lua:99: in function 'checkAndTickInGlobal'
HelicopterRevival _/control.lua:128: in function HelicopterRevival_/control.lua:125>

It happens right after i load game

2 years ago

This sounds like incompatibility with other mod, OR maybe you were upgrading from an ancient version of Helicopters?

2 years ago

I was moving to inland radar post with helipad by using autopilot, thi n thinked about disabling realitsic aircrafts becuse it makes helicopter on some staight moments turn left/right (vhiecle snap was off) so i gone do mods and off it, then it tryed load game again but no sucksess, after eenablign mod it still boken

https://ibb.co/pPbWbkw

^ Curent enabled mods

2 years ago

Okay save wich was made 1 hour before this is ok

Jez 600 hrs game is almost fucked (i use time control so real time is less, a litthe more than 60)

2 years ago

Okay game crashes no matter of mods, but if you leave and load save wich had copter on autopilot and you're in it

Do you linked copter pathfind to ticks ? I assume it get screwed on first tick wich is 0

2 years ago

So... do you gonna fix it ? It realy not cool that if game saves when heli airbone you can easly corrupt you save file

2 years ago

It's on my TODO list. So, soon(TM)

New response