HelicopterRevival

Adds a fully animated attack helicopter to the game. Ideal for getting from A to B quickly, exploring the map, building islands and nuking biters from the sky. Originally forked from Kumpu with fixes for Factorio 0.18.2+, but adding some enhancements of my own as well.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation

g [solved] Fuel usage problem

3 years ago

Latest version is using the fuel while standing still, which means that the helicopter can't be called using the remote as it's used up all the fuel.

3 years ago

Nothing changed as far as the fuel part is concerned... Is it possible that is influenced / conflicts with some other mod?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I don't think so as the previous heli mod version was ok, It was the only mod i updated at the time. I've also reverted back to it (0.1.2) and it's working just fine
P.S. I'm using factorio v1.1.30 (latest).

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I have the latest and greatest of both, got into the helicopter and left it for an hour. Fuel level didn't change. I can't replicate that issue, but HR was the only mod I used.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Same Problem here, Helicopter using Fuel whole time while sitting on helipad without Passenger. When I Enter it stopped using fuel.

3 years ago

It looks like something went wrong when I was applying a patch... Looking into it now...

3 years ago

There. This should fix it.

New response