HelicopterRevival

Adds a fully animated attack helicopter to the game. Ideal for getting from A to B quickly, exploring the map, building islands and nuking biters from the sky. Originally forked from Kumpu with fixes for Factorio 0.18.2+, but adding some enhancements of my own as well.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation

i [Partially solved] Added "Don't Land When Following Player" Setting

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi,

I've used this mod from way back but always got annoyed that heli's would land when following the player and flying about with a fleet of heli's to destroy biter nests would cause them to land in strange and unexpected places. So, I made a couple small changes to the code and added a setting option so heli's won't land automatically when they catch up to the player.

Too lazy to do a git pull request so I just zipped up the three files and threw them in my DropBox.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1icaby571rppizf/HelicopterRevival_0.1.2_Dont_Land_When_Following_Player_Setting.7z?dl=0

3 years ago

Was going to add a "land all followers" hot key but was too lazy to track down how to get the heli's that were following a given player in the code base.

3 years ago

Thanks. I'll take a look into it over the weekend.

New response