HelicopterRevival

Adds a fully animated attack helicopter to the game. Ideal for getting from A to B quickly, exploring the map, building islands and nuking biters from the sky. Originally forked from Kumpu with fixes for Factorio 0.18.2+, but adding some enhancements of my own as well.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Transportation

g Old helicopter in save

4 years ago

Hello! How to remove old helicopter from the map?
It's give me error when I want to grab/destroy or try to sit in old version heli.

4 years ago

I think that was my mistake... I didn't change the helicopter IDs, so it's likely it clashes with the old Helicopters.
What you can do is to disable both mods, and let the system automatically purge the remnants of the mod, and then enable the mod again.

This should work... In theory.

4 years ago

Little step-to-step guide for what twilightthepony described, to those that are less inclined in English.
1. Disable both mods and confirm, so the game restarts and disables them.
2. Load the save game and confirm that all stuff shows up in the list of removed items. That list shows up instantly after loading.
3. Save the game (important step)
4. Enable only this forked mod, not the original Kumpu mod. Then add the other mods you like and click confirm.
5. Load the game and you're ready to GrOw ThE FaCtOrY again! Good luck.

@twilightthepony
I hope kumpu feels honored when he notices at least 2 people forked his mod.
I'm trying this one out, the other fork removed auto-pilot which I just can't go without.
I'd like to thank you for doing this additional work that otherwise we'd all have to do ourselves. Great job!

New response