HeavyTank 2° Gen

Not just a tank, its a War-machine !!! 4 tiers of tanks and a lot of different stuff, like acid, fire, storm, piercing, cluster and nuclear heavy shells, rockets and bullets, and a lot of equipments to choose. >>>>READ THE CHANGELOG<<<<<

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

b heath on armor

4 years ago

the armor is only give me some of the hit point like 25 for heavy armor

4 years ago

Armor gives SHIELD hit points, not health, and its working fine for me.
Can you be more specific on what is happening ?

4 years ago

i only get 34 shield hit points

4 years ago

i think iti space exporing mode that is casue this mod issue

4 years ago

The energy on the shield is charged by a small script on the moment you place on the grid.
Can literally be any mod that interacts with player equipments that is conflicting
You have to try to find what mod is causing it (by deactivating a number of mods and trying) or just dont use these armors at all, the nano armors works as normal shields and recharge over time, no scripts.

4 years ago

can you make your mod work space se mod that the issue
i love both of them at the same time
i end up just repair it a lot
the tank

4 years ago

sorry for ask you turn out se was the issue with the way he was ajust shiels for his mod hope he is going to fix it some time soon i got the fix to aply my self

4 years ago

A bit off topic, but... When troubleshooting this issue and coming up with a fix, I noticed that your item names are extremely generic. I really suggest to avoid doing this, since it makes it very difficult to make an automatic system that can catch all of your items. Having some unique pattern in your item names makes so much things so much easier.

4 years ago

This is was my first mod i ever made, its a bit of a mess, now i add the initials of the mod name to everything, just because conflicts like this.
Maybe one day i remake this mod coding things as should be. But not today.

4 years ago

You can use migration code to inform the game of the change, allowing you to modify it between versions

New response