HeavyTank 2° Gen

Not just a tank, its a War-machine !!! 4 tiers of tanks and a lot of different stuff, like acid, fire, storm, piercing, cluster and nuclear heavy shells, rockets and bullets, and a lot of equipments to choose. >>>>READ THE CHANGELOG<<<<<

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

g V 0.17.1

4 years ago

Sorry for taking this long.
Not everything that i planned i was able to do. Still some things left, like, High Speed Rockets (tier 4 of rockets) and Anti Matter stuff (get stucked on the black hole graphics).
Let me know Anything related to the Mod. Including your opinion.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Just a quick question on that. Did you manage to get the script for loading / unloading weapon pods like Schall's to function with your stuff yet?

Also, any visual difference with the last Tank Tier?

4 years ago

Not yet. The Loading script is much scarier than i thought.... But not impossible.
Im planning to implement these scripts in the next update, together with High Speed Rockets and another tier of AutoCannons equipment.
About the visual, the new tier ( 4 ) is just a black tier 3... but some Projectiles and Explosions have bem redone.

4 years ago

Just saw your mod updated, so walked in and saw this. ;-)
The pod reload code is made with such complexity, because I have enhanced it to apply to all locomotives and wagons of a train too in version 0.17.1.
You may take a look into code of former version 0.17.0, it would be much simpler to read and learn. It would suit your purpose, since you do not need to handle with trains.

OR if you want, I can add another pattern match (now I am using "^gunpod%-turret%-equipment") to specifically your equipment, so my code will support your mod as well. But then some modification maybe needed to make things compatible, e.g., I have set each ammo as 1E9 energy.

4 years ago

Thanks Schallfalke.
The problem is the reload script is part of the Gun Pod mod and i dont like much the idea of downloading an entire set for just one thing. IF the reload script was a mod itself, it would be perfect. But I think i already crossed the line here.

4 years ago

Alright then. Godd luck with your modification.

New response