Hall of Fame

The most extensive collection of menu simulations that showcase beautiful and memorable megabases by talented players and speedrunners, including Xterminator, AntiElitz, SteveTrov, and many more! This can also be used as an relaxing screensaver. For more information about the bases see the mod page.

Tweaks
1 year, 2 months ago

b [Not a bug] Error unpacking mod and attempting opening simulation as save file

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

wtf, i found what if you try to load baguette vs steel axe menu simulation would copied and pasted into saves folder, and then if you run this save after full loading the save factorio displays an error what scripts can only placed into currently playing folder. if you can just try to insert the same save in freeplay mode.
EDIT: i have noticed what if you try to remove this save and again do listed the error will still appear. screenshot: https://kept.com.ua/22W9/Знімок_екрана_з_2023-03-11_15-28-27.png

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

REMOVED

1 year, 1 month ago

Not sure what you mean? You tried to open one of the simulations as a regular save and it didn't work? Yeah, some of them are quite hacked and not all of them worked.

1 year, 1 month ago

Not sure what you mean? You tried to open one of the simulations as a regular save and it didn't work? Yeah, some of them are quite hacked and not all of them worked.
Yes, i tried to open one of the simulations as a regular save and it didn't work

New response