Hall of Fame

The most extensive collection of menu simulations that showcase beautiful and memorable megabases by talented players and speedrunners, including Xterminator, AntiElitz, SteveTrov, and many more! This can also be used as an relaxing screensaver. For more information about the bases see the mod page.

Tweaks
1 year, 2 months ago

g New Speedrunning bases

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi, I really like this mod. I thought some of the new speedrunning bases like AntiElitzes fork of Nefrums base for 100% would make a great addition as well as maybe the GOTLAP base designed by AntiElitz. Some part of the TAS that Zaspar is currently working on might also fit really well.
Thanks again for making such a nice mod.

1 year, 2 months ago

Hello pantabo1! Thanks for the suggestion. I don't know what these look like, but they do sound like they would fit here. However, I'm quite limited in time so I don't think I'll be expanding the HoF soon, except if someone is helping me get the save-file ready. So if you or someone is interested, then we could possibly make a plan.

1 year, 2 months ago

What would you need for the savefile? Simply the savefile or also some cleaning up?

1 year, 2 months ago

Cleaning up as well. I remove everything outside what you can see during the main menu. Tricky part is to let the visible part of the base still run as it should by adding infinity chests and stuff. For speedrunning bases it shouldn't be too hard. If you want to see what I'm talking about you can unzip my mod, and copy-and-paste some bases from the menu-simulations folder into your saves folder. Then you can open them as any other save. Have a look at some of the speedrunning bases, because they are usually quite straight forward.

If you're keen to help let me know. Would also be easier to chat on Discord if you have that. I'm stringweasel 0691

New response