Hall of Fame

The most extensive collection of menu simulations that showcase beautiful and memorable megabases by talented players and speedrunners, including Xterminator, AntiElitz, SteveTrov, and many more! This can also be used as an relaxing screensaver. For more information about the bases see the mod page.

Tweaks
1 year, 2 months ago

b [Fixed] NaN value error

2 years ago

I keep getting this message after the game idles for a while "NaN value loaded from input file. File could be corrupted."

2 years ago

Hello! Thanks for your report! It's is an odd error. It could be that the files became corrupted somehow, which would not be a mod problem but a computer problem. Could you send me the log file next time this happens?

For a more immediate fix, you could try deleting Hall of Fame and downloading it again. You can also check the integrety of your Factorio game files in steam.

2 years ago

I have also received this exact message for the first time today though I haven't been playing so often. I messaged you the file on discord because I wasn't sure how to message you it here?

2 years ago

Thanks! I just reproduced it, and tracked it down to the 2014 Trailer map breaking. If I recal correctly this is a new feature of that came out in the last few versions where the games does more validity checks on saves on startup. So I will have to figure out why that specific save is corrupted :)

2 years ago

Fixed in 1.13.1 :)

New response