Hall of Fame

The most extensive collection of menu simulations that showcase beautiful and memorable megabases by talented players and speedrunners, including Xterminator, AntiElitz, SteveTrov, and many more! This can also be used as an relaxing screensaver. For more information about the bases see the mod page.

Tweaks
1 year, 2 months ago

i [Help] Black around the background edges

2 years ago

Ever since I have a 4K monitor (might have been before, but I started noticing it), a lot of hall of fame backgrounds have a black border on all sides - not all, but many. The black area is often close to half the screen. Maybe this could be improved?

2 years ago

Hello schmorp! This is an unfortunate side effect of how the game works, but we can make it look better.

• If you go into "Settings -> Mod Settings -> Startup -> Hall of Fame -> Zoom Modifier" you can change the zoom level.
  • The default value is one, and for a start you can change it to 1.5.
  • If it zooms in to much, make it a value between 1 and 1.5 If it doesn't zoom in enough, make it slightly larger.
  • Tweak this number until the backgrounds look nice again. For my 4K Dell XPS screen it seems that a value of 1.2 works well.

I hope this helps :)

New response