Hall of Fame

The most extensive collection of menu simulations that showcase beautiful and memorable megabases by talented players and speedrunners, including Xterminator, AntiElitz, SteveTrov, and many more! This can also be used as an relaxing screensaver. For more information about the bases see the mod page.

Tweaks
1 year, 2 months ago

i [Implemented] Make moving camera optional

2 years ago

I like this mod, which shows me a lot of interesting ways to play. However, I really don't like this "gotyoke: tool-assisted speed run (TAS) any%: 1H21m20s." Because the whole picture is always moving, it makes me feel like vomiting. I know it sounds unbelievable, but I really don't like the constantly shaking picture, which will give me a headache like motion sickness. So I would like to ask if mod can provide an option to disable part of build?
Thanks.

2 years ago

Hello! Currently there is no built in way to remove a simulation.

That's good feedback though, I certainly don't want the player to feel like. I'll do something to make it better.

Is it only the "emblem" flickering or is it the moving camera too? Like is the Post Nauvis Collapse also uncomfortable to look at with it's moving camera?

2 years ago

Yes, moving camera.The whole screen is constantly moving, which makes me uncomfortable.

2 years ago

Okay, I disabled moving cameras by default in V1.11.1. So now it's only opt-in. I tried working the menu with the camera moving and I agree it can cause a little motion sickness. Thanks for your feedback!

2 years ago

Sincere thanks

New response