Ghost Scanner

by Optera

Adds a combinator reading ghost requests from the logistic network it's placed in.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Circuit network

b Missing Ghost Scanner Crafting Item

3 years ago

Hello

Been playing around with ghost Scanner, And it seems really convenient. Thank you for the mod

But today the ghost scanner item is missing from the crafting menu. this happened after the update to pyalienlife 1.11.8 today and adding miniloaders mod.
i have tried the same mod list on a new map, and i do not see the same problem there.

it is just the crafting icon that is missing, I can see the tech tree item, i can place ghosts, and i can see it in mod settings. I do not see anything Obvious in the logs.

Is there any way i can troubleshoot this ?

Kind regards.

3 years ago

Answering myself.
It seams Ghost scanner, or more properly circuit network2 tech item, have been moved behind advanced electronics. a later game tech in pyanodons that require 4 sciences. I assume the scanner will be available again once we re-research it.

the move might be due to the changes in pyalienlife. that have had updates every day this week.

screenshot of techtree
https://imgur.com/a/eAYTYcG

kind regagrds.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Check if one of your other mods adds its own circuit-network-2 by just blindly writing the array or is removing that technology.

Edit:
Thanks for the update. It probably got pushed further down the tree due to advanced electronics.

PS:
Seems like I should take a look at the tech icon.

New response