Generic Logistic Chest

Allows the player to make a special chest that can be turned into any of the base game logistic chests.

Content
1 year, 6 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

i K2SE Tech Compatibility improvements

2 years ago

In K2+SE+AAI mods this chests appears before all types of logistic containers become available which leads to some tech bug when players have requester chest from generic one before they research them.
The suggestion is that generic chests should be available for research only after all types of logistic chests are researched.

2 years ago

The mod should calculate the latest tech, but maybe there's some weird situation here. I'll look into it.

Just or be clear, do you mean just the base generic chest, or the K2/AAI varieties as well?

2 years ago

The current situation looks like this:
chests -
steel chests (modified by AAI Container & Warehousing) are only passive-provider and storage - no generic one
big and medium containers from kr2 ( no modifications) are only passive-provider and storage - there are generic versions of them
No other containers type were researched (neither aai-strongbox nor aai-storehouse)
Techs -
probably a problem is in there - K2 kr-logistic-containers-1 have generic containers inside. and it is available pretty early

If you can do something that will modify available generic choices for chest depends from tech ill be awesome.

2 years ago

So, I think I see the problem. K2 larger containers is the direct prereq for kr-logistic-containers-1 & kr-logistic-containers-2, I was expecting in such a scenario 2 would come after 1, but technically you don't have to with K2.

I will look into fixing this, shouldn't be too bad.

2 years ago

0.5.4 should fix the technology issue with K2 containers.

2 years ago

Yep, I can confirm the fix.

2 years ago

Thanks a lot

New response