Gizmos Car Keys (improved)

by Pi-C

Tired of running to your vehicle? Then let it come to you! This mod is based on "Gizmos Car Keys" by aodgizmo. It works with most modded car and spider-vehicle prototypes -- not just vanilla cars.

Content
2 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

g [Implemented] Spidertron

3 years ago

Is this mod supposed to support spider-vehicles at all? I ask because when I added spider support to Vehicle Wagon, I discovered that your "vehicle_removed" interface function forces a crash when called with something other than type "car". Spidertrons are type "spider-vehicle".

Is Autodrive similarly limited to cars only? I can just not call your remote functions for spiders.

3 years ago

Yes, both mods are still limited to cars. I'll probably fix this by making the interface ignore spidertrons for now instead of crashing. While adding "spider-vehicle" to GCKI would probably be quite easy (Ha, famous last words!), things are more challenging with Autodrive.

2 years ago

I'm restructuring the code right now, laying the ground for adding spidertrons. Not sure if this will already come with the next update, but they'll come eventually. :-)

2 years ago

Using Spidertrons with GCKI seems to work now!

1 year, 4 months ago

Implemented in version 1.1.2!

New response