Factorissimo2

Factorissimo adds factory buildings to Factorio. Place them down, walk in, build your factories inside!

Content
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Incompatible with Asphalt Roads

5 years ago

Thanks for the mod, haven't really used it yet (due to this issue), but am going to!

When attempting to place a factory building with both this mod and Asphalt Roads enabled I get the following exception and the game exits to the main menu:

Error while running event Factorissimo2::on_built_entity (ID 6)
Unknown tile name: out-of-factory
stack traceback:
Factorissimo2/control.lua:459: in function 'create_factory_interior'
Factorissimo2/control.lua:736: in function <Factorissimo2/control.lua:729>

I don't know which mod is at fault for this, but yours created the exception so I'm reporting here.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Well i got the same problem, so thanks for the report, it helped me at last to figure out what to remove to play with Factorissimo2.
Edit: Ok i need to search for another one too, got the same Error with Asphalt Roads off.
Edit: the other Mod is Extra_Floors, without, it now works.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

It's due to the game running out of available floor tile slots. There are only 255 floor tile slots available in total, for the base game and all mods to share. Factorissimo2 needs some, and obviously your tile mods need some, and for some reason Factorissimo2's floor tiles have been deleted to make space for the other mods' tiles. I'm pretty sure that vanilla doesn't delete tiles over 255 (it should just produce a load error once you run over the tile limit), so there must be something else at play here.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hello there, I am using those two mods without a problem. I remember I had a problem when I used the alien biomes mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/alien-biomes). This one requires a lot of tiles. There may be another culprit that takes a lot of slots, but factorissimo2 and asphalt roads work together as far as I know.

5 years ago

Can confirm it is Alien biomes doing it.

New response