Fully Automated Rail Layer

Fully automated rail-layer

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Trains

g [solved]Bug - beta 17.14 - deconstruction planner delete FARL train while it is in action crashes server

5 years ago

While I was using the FARL to lay new track's, I accidentally deleted the engine using deconstruction planner. It started repeatedly generating an error message. Windows10 (headless'ish) server processor usage spiked enough to cause remote desktop to jam. Upon reboot and loading the saved game it resumed being jammed. We had to revert to previous save before the booboo.

Love the mod - Keep up the good work!
Sean

5 years ago

Thanks for the report, should be fixed in the latest update

5 years ago

Was part of the fix adding a "Deactivated: Error (invalid train)" message? With the Multiple Unit Train Control mod, I can make it spam that message.

If the player is riding a locomotive with the FARL module installed, and couples to another locomotive forming an MU pair, MU Control will replace both locomotives and kick the player out in the process (it preserves the equipment grids, so the FARL module is placed in the newly placed locomotive). The replacement kicks the player out of the locomotive, but the FARL GUI stays visible even though I'm no longer in a train, and the "Deactivated" message appears once per second until I mine the train that I was kicked out of.

5 years ago

I did some under the hood changes between the last 2 versions, i'll check out what is going on.

5 years ago

should be fixed in the latest update

5 years ago

Confirmed fixed! Thanks!

New response