Explosive Biters

This mod adds a nest of explosive aliens and worms! These aliens will explode on death (area damage) and spread fire. Fire spitters are also deadly burning everything! And if you see their Mother, run, run for you life! Say goodbye to your walls! Good luck! Note:Autoplace configured for hot areas found in alien-biomes mod.

Content
11 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

i Disable fire spitters

1 year, 1 month ago

I like the option to disable fire/explosive worms, as they often cause very large forest fires that you can't do much about. However, I would greatly appreciate being able to disable the fire/explosive spitters as well, since they also cause such forest fires. I love the explosions, but the fires they create get really out of control, and often I feel penalized for misstepping in the direction of a forest with a fire spitter or worm attacking me, causing my poor, irreplaceable trees to die. I'm on deathworld, so I need these trees to survive! Please let me know if you could implement such an option.

Sincerlely,
not Lorax

I don't know how it's set, but if you use Alien Biomes it might limit these enemies to showing up in volcanic and non-forested areas. If not, that would be a cool change perhaps: if they show up particularly in hot and dry environments: volcanic, desert, and the like.

New response