Exploration Vehicle 1.1

by De7ilx

Cars now automatically clear impeding trees and rocks.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Sepearte from Vehicles.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hey i would like uf u would black list these mods vehicles Since they avoid obstical by default. Link to mods below:

Am asking for only flying or spider types so any driv'n on ground is fine to keep as is.
Tho i'm not sure if even the spider where involved to begin with so escuse me if i mention them unnecessary. and sorry for the hasel

2 years ago

I do not develop this mod. I just maintain it so it could work.

2 years ago

Well sure. But as u maintain it i won't add my suggestion ?

2 years ago

Yeah, u can add your suggestions but the original developer abandoned this mod years ago. I wanted to continue to use it so I updated it so it could work with current versions. So anyone who wants to keep using it as it was can. That is all I did and will do. I will not add any new features or updates per suggestions since that is not the goal here. You are welcome to make those updates yourself on your local copy and use them yourself personally as you wish.

2 years ago

Sure get your point too. Tho way maintain a mod and not add suggestions that people come with? Since i would suspect a person who maintain a mod also keeps adding suggestion and work on it in general. Atleast i suspect others to give suggestions on a mod i maintain if i comitted to it. Think people would hope that much i choose to take part in maintaining it. That i would be open to suggestions aswel. That's way i wait untill i realy want to comit to evryting before uploading anything. Since Factorios mod page has this function in.

Sure do as u want i shall stop bother U.

New response