Exoskeleton Mark II

by axtox

Adds new equipment - Exoskeleton Mark II with enhanced properties (inventory slots +60, speed movement x2 (stackable) and trash slots +10, mining speed +30%). Just like in real life exoskeletons expands human capabilities to carry more and move faster.

Content
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Armor

b Help !

3 years ago

I was run this mod on a server and ended up crashing it. Here is the log
843.937 Error MainLoop.cpp:1205: Exception at tick 15934663: The mod Exoskeleton Mark II (4.0.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event Exoskeleton_MarkII::on_player_removed_equipment (ID 39)
LuaPlayer doesn't contain key character_logistic_slot_count_bonus.
stack traceback:
Exoskeleton_MarkII/control.lua:71: in function 'disable_modifiers'
Exoskeleton_MarkII/control.lua:99: in function 'update_modifier_status'
Exoskeleton_MarkII/control.lua:25: in function <Exoskeleton_MarkII/control.lua:24>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__Exoskeleton_MarkII
/control.lua:71: in function 'disable_modifiers'
Exoskeleton_MarkII/control.lua:25: in function <Exoskeleton_MarkII/control.lua:24>
843.937 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:90: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod Exoskeleton Mark II (4.0.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event Exoskeleton_MarkII::on_player_removed_equipment (ID 39)
LuaPlayer doesn't contain key character_logistic_slot_count_bonus.
stack traceback:
Exoskeleton_MarkII/control.lua:71: in function 'disable_modifiers'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__Exoskeleton_MarkII
/control.lua:71: in function 'disable_modifiers'
Exoskeleton_MarkII/control.lua:25: in function <Exoskeleton_MarkII/control.lua:24>"

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thank you for the report. But I don't recognize the mod version 4.0.1. The latest official release is 4.1.0 for Factorio 0.17.79. Please verify that you are using this mod with 0.17 version, because 0.18 version is not supported officially yet
I am about to post the 5.0.0 version to support 0.18ver

3 years ago

I've just uploaded the 5.0.0 version of the mod that is compatible with Factorio 0.18.30 and above, please download the latest version and see if the problem is still exists.
Thank you.

This thread has been locked.