|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||3.0.0 (1 year, 7 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.16|
Exoskeleton Mark II
Exoskeleton Mark II factorio mod adds new equipment item - 'Exoskeleton Mark II' which gives you larger inventory (+60 bonus slots), speed movement boost (+100%), logistic slots (+5) and trash slots (+10) only when equipped in armor with grid. Just like in real life exoskeletons expands character capabilities to carry more and move faster.
Speed movement is stackable (you can equip as much exoskeletons as you can), while other bonuses - are not.
Exoskeleton Mark II equipment technology requires Exoskeleton equipment technology research.
Leave your feedback or suggestion on Forum.
- Transited mod to 0.16 version of Factorio
- Edited item prototype to include 'icon_size' property
- Japanese and Korean languages are added
- Mod description translate and mod name in Russian locale added
- Inaccessible 'player.character' bug fix mentioned by Comwarrior
- No character while in free game (or in some other mode) bug fix
- Major code refactoring and small description update
- Changed modifiers re-enabling by using only one method that checks and enables/disables modifiers for current player
- Added comments to new methods
- This refactor solves a lot of possible logic and other bugs
- Updates in technology and recipe to suit new 0.15 Factorio API
- Comments for all methods using
- Removed spaces in locale file for new parser
- Simplified code and method usages
- New logic in on_config_changed event handler
- Added information about quickbar increasement in description
- Balancing of Exoskeleton Mark II usage - it will now require 650kW
- Updated technology descriptions
- Added russian translation and descriptions
- Fixed bug mentioned by Philip017
- Fixed mod description and technology description
- Initial release