Endgame Combat

by Reika

Adds more powerful combat capability to keep up with numerous and/or powerful enemies and huge biter bases.

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Combat

g Alien Tissues clogging up everything

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I really like this mod, and it's certainly helped me to push back the biters in the later areas of the game, but the damned alien tissues that drop from them by the thousands end up clogging everything up. They always seem to find their way onto the conveyor belts and into my smelters and whatnot.

They also send my construction robots out on death runs to gather the tissues, where they are either mauled by biters, left to run out of energy in the middle of nowhere, or, if they succeed in making it back to me, fill up my inventory, whereas I'd much rather have them helping me to repair my machines and stay in my inventory.

Anyways, this problem would be solved if they could be made to only drop from biter nests instead of the biters themselves, and with the research prices adjusted accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT : I realize that there are options to have them not be marked for deconstruction, but in that case they just pile up outside my base.

6 years ago

I will add an option to do that, but be warned it will effectively become alien artifacts again, which were removed for a reason.