Edit-Blueprints deprecated

by V453000

Editing blueprints while preserving their name and settings.

Content
4 years ago
Blueprints

b Scrollbar on GUI Scaling above 125%

4 years ago

With the mod enabled I get a vertical scrollbar in the middle of my screen if the UI Scaling is above 125% (I have to use 200% since I cant see anything else on my TV if it's lower than that).
Is this a hard thing to fix?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

At the moment I don't know how to fix it, but from my experience you just need to trigger it to regenerate to the right size. You can do this by entering blueprint editing or resizing your window.

I would like to fix this properly but yeah for now there is that.

3 years ago

alright thanks. It's good to know that there's a workaround.
I didn't play since about 2 weeks now. I reactivated the mod today and played a little. The Scrollbar is gone now! Just don't know if that's because of the few other mods I added since the last time or if the patches did the trick :)

3 years ago

I'm having the same problem on 100% GUI - I can't yet pinpoint the exact cause of the glitch, but occasionally a vertical scroll bar will appear in the middle of the screen (it's possibly caused by tabbing out of the game, but I'll add more details if I can narrow it down).

I have quite a few mods loaded (one of which may be contributing to the problem), so without knowing which one caused the problem I've been solving it by saving/remove all mods/save/enable mods/load, so it's nice to know that there's a shorter workaround (without losing mod settings) :)

3 years ago

OK, I have discovered when it happens to me - I use Factory Planner, which pauses the game when the GUI is open, and I occasionally use this 'pause screen' to alt-tab out of the game. When I tab back in I always get a vertical scroll bar in the middle of the screen.

This does not happen when I tab out of the game when I use Esc to pause the game in the menu, but it does happen when I leave the game running and use alt-tab.

Hope this helps :)

New response