|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.7.84 (a month ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
DyWorld, the successor of DyTech.
A Complete overhaul, changing everything in the game! Circuits, Science, Oil! Everything is changed and thus gives a complete new feeling. Its like playing a new game!
Content currently in the mod:
- A material system with real life properties! (this governs stats on: Mining Drills, Inserters, Pipes, Transport Belts, Chests, Robots, Roboports, Pumps, Ammo, Turrets, Walls, Solar Panels, Accumulators and many more) The amount of items and entities now excude well over 600!
- A complete new way to use fluids you already know. Use water to create stuff, and use that stuff to refine oil even further, getting greater results!
- A whole new way of making science packs. First, create the fluid, then using sand to make bottles, fill the bottle, research, profitzzzz!
- You thought you have enough intermediates? Guess again! now the total intermediates excedes well over 100 items! Luckily its not as bad as you think
- Complete new way to smelt ores, Metallurgy! Using stone as molten rock, heat up metals and get greater results then ever
- A complete rewrite of the mod!
- More changes that you do know yet.
- Complete new way of metallurgy, build from the ground up!
- Extended mod compatibility. Mods can now actually add items to DyWorld prototype generation scripts!
For questions, bugs and more, check out DyWorld Discord: https://discord.gg/yR5vBWy
or try Github: https://github.com/Dysoch/DyWorld
For supporting DyWorld, check out Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=227428 (Currently WIP)