|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.9.3 (18 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
NOTE: THIS MOD IS STILL IN BETA, AND ACTIVELY BEING DEVELOPED! CERTAIN FEATURES ARE UNFINISHED, BROKEN OR UNBALANCED!
A Complete overhaul, changing everything in the game! Circuits, Science, Oil! Everything is changed and thus gives a complete new feeling. Its like playing a new game!
NOTE: This mod REQUIRES enemies to advanced in the military technology tree. Enemies have to be farmed with turrets to gain loot, which in turn is used for military science packs. You can play the game without enemies, but then all military technologies that require the military science pack CAN NOT be researched! The rest of the game is normally accessable, so launching rockets can be done without enemies (but wont be as fun)
Content currently in the mod:
- A Material Tiered system that increases in complexity the further in you get. Start the game struggling to get enough stone, and finish the game with some many production steps, your head might hurt! Start at stone, go to iron, then progress through alloys all the way to Neutronium and its alloy: Neutrobaltium. Have solar panels that produce more then 2 vanilla steam engines, and have a steam engine that produces more then 6-7 times that. Have belts that go almost so fast you cant see its speed, and mine so fast even the fastest belt cant keep up! The sky is the limit!
- A complete new way to use fluids you already know. Use water (and pollution) to create stuff, and use that stuff to refine oil even further, getting greater results! Use those noble gases and fluids to create science and other fantastic things
- A whole new way of making science packs. First, create the base fluid, add items in a centrifuge with that fluid, and make liquid science that you have to bottle. Automation Science pack is already a logistical trouble, but the rest is even harder!
- You thought you have enough intermediates? Guess again! now the total intermediates excedes well over 100 items! Luckily its not as bad as you think
- Complete new way to smelt ores, Metallurgy! Use liquid metals to craft simple metal intermediates at greater results then using plates! This is the way to go, and it can be used early to help start your base
- All smaller updates to prepare for its official release of 1.0! Lots of smaller features will be added, balanced and improved