Dispatcher: dispatch trains to chosen stations with signals

Adds a new train station (Dispatcher) that dispatches waiting trains to a station when a dispatch virtual signal is received (target station ID is provided via the signal).

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

b Think i found a problem

5 years ago

I found a workaround to my previous issue but know i think i may have found a bug ... or i messed something up.

my 2 coal trains are running great but my new copper train is just sitting at the drop off station. when i check the schedule it says that it is dispatched from the miners when it recieves a signal >0 (and that works fine)
but when it gets to the drop off instead of dropping the cargo and returning to dispatch it sits there until it recieves the same signal.

5 years ago

If I understand correctly your issue, it is not a bug but rather the way this mod works.

You have a dispatcher at your mining station, right? And you want it to dispatch the train only when a certain condition is reached? The way this mod works, when you set a waiting condition to your train schedule for a Dispatcher station, this conditions is totally ignored. The train sits at the Dispatcher station until it receives the dispatch signal, without taking into account the waiting condition you set. However, once the train is dispatched, the station it is dispatched to gets this waiting condition! So the waiting condition you set for Dispatch stations is instead used for the stations the train is dispatched to.

I hope this helps you!

New response