Dispatcher: dispatch trains to chosen stations with signals

Adds a new train station (Dispatcher) that dispatches waiting trains to a station when a dispatch virtual signal is received (target station ID is provided via the signal).

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

b Station not deleted

5 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for your effort to create this mod. It was really helpful in my map so far. I have just one issue. I use it together with the mod Automatic Coupler 0.16. If the station ist connected with a constant combinator that has a Dispatcher Signal and a Uncoupling Signal this Station is not deleted from any schedule of the trains that leave the station. Ther is some kind of conflict between these mods. Is there a solution to that?

Regards

5 years ago

Hi,

I have been able to reproduce the issue and fix it, however I still need to do further tests on the patch before releasing it. Hopefully it should be released soon.

Thank you for reporting this bug, do not hesitate to tell me if you find other issues.

5 years ago

Thats great!. Thanks for your efforts. I appreciate it.

5 years ago

A new version of the mod is available (1.0.2), it should fix all the issues when coupling/uncoupling trains.

Please do not hesitate to tell me if you find other issues.

5 years ago

Thanks!!. That Issue is fixed now on my map.
Could you tell me what you changed in the mod. Because now theres trouble with another mod because of your change.
There was another occasion when a train was stopped at a station. You switched to manual during that stop. And later when you wanted to switch back the game crashes with an error message. I cant reproduce it right now because i am not on my gaming pc. But if you can reproduce it its fine. Otherwise i will deliver that error-message later. It was something about a nil Value as i can remember.

Thanks again for all your efforts!

5 years ago

I have not been able to reproduce the issue, have you?

The mod never sets train schedules to manual. I tested different scenarios when a player sets the train schedule to manual, but I never got an error.

5 years ago

I wasnt active lately so sorry for the late answer. I try to reproduce it as soon as I will have some time

New response