Dispatcher: dispatch trains to chosen stations with signals

Adds a new train station (Dispatcher) that dispatches waiting trains to a station when a dispatch virtual signal is received (target station ID is provided via the signal).

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

b Dispatcher only sends trains to "2".

5 years ago

So, I've been doing some testing to figure out how the mod works... I followed the GIF on the home page and created a few stations:
Names are in quotes
IODO - Iron Ore Drop Off
Dispatcher: "IODO"
Stations: "IODO.1" , "IODO.2" , and "IODO.3"
Even with a manual constant combinator, I can't get the trains to "IODO.1" or "IODO.3". "IODO.2" on the other hand, is the only one that works. I tried changing the names, but it doesn't work. I also tried changing the layout of the track, still didn't work. Is there any help/advise you could give me to help me solve this problem?

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

This is strange, obviously there is no reason why it does not work with stations 1 and 3, I have never seen this happening. You are applying the signal with value 1, 2 and 3, and it only works with value 2? Track layout should not matter.
One thing you could try is to remove the stations and replace them.
If it still does not work, could you share your map with me?
Thank you!

5 years ago

I replaced the stations and it seems to work fine now. Thank you for your help. I look forward to using your mod to it's fullest potential. :)

New response