Dispatcher: dispatch trains to chosen stations with signals

Adds a new train station (Dispatcher) that dispatches waiting trains to a station when a dispatch virtual signal is received (target station ID is provided via the signal).

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

g Finally an open source train management system!

5 years ago

With the custom license LTN uses, it's technically illegal to make youtube videos, distribute custom modpacks containing LTN, or submit patches to the maintainer to add features or fix bugs. With the MIT license on this mod, it's possible to do all of the above, and more. Thank you la-lune for open sourcing this mod; it'll definitely make it into a custom modpack for my server.

5 years ago

Thanks, feel free to use, share and modify the mod! I have added the link to the mod GitHub repository, if anyone want to contribute.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Seems like you haven't read my license.
Distribution of unchanged LTN is allowed, including in modpacks.
Further minor bug fixes/tweak for compatibility reasons, such as altering the dependencies line in info.json to force a load order in a modpack are explicitly allowed.

I also have yet to say no to anyone who bothers asking if they can show my mods on YT or similar commercialized video platforms.

PS: I like open source to the point where it robs developers of their IP and the legal rights to enforce them.

New response