- Extended stacking now only works if Deadlock stacked recieps is installed (since it's intended as compatibility for that mod in particular).
- Added Iron, Copper, and Steel ingots to extended stacking.
- Fixed crash if beltboxes got disabled.
- Fixed a bunch of broken changlog entries.
- Attempt for 0.5 backwards compatibility #1.
- SE 0.6 compatibility.
- Added Genetic, Experimental genetic, Biomechanical and Bioelectric data to stacking list,
under 'extended stacking' setting.
- Added random offset to stacked icons that are generated without a dedicated icon.
- Fixed collision fix script not properly idenifying itesm that are neither loaders or beltboxes.
- Fixed possible crash with mods not having a localised description for items.
- Another fix for the replacment code.
- Fixed crash on init in an existing map.
- Fixed mod setting for packed rocket section override not working.
- Fixed the stacking setting not doing anything.
- Fix improper conversion from one method to the other (not to self, don't release updates if you can't test to make sure they work!)
- Because absolutly nobody asked, added a psudo random offset to the core fragment layered icons so that they don't all look the same.
- Fixed an oversight with the core fragment finding script which looked over omni-fragments and fragments added from other mods.
Should also fix the issuw with some of them not getting proper stacked recipes.
- Added setting to pack rocket section in beltboxes.
- Added core fragment stacking for extended intermedaite stacking setting, for stacked recipes.
- Fixed entity icon for DS beltbox not being tinted to match the item icon.
- Changed loader order to be more inline with other belt entities when using K2.
- Added recognition for the 1.1 branch of the stacked mining mod.
- Fixed duplicate placment restriction text.
- Fixed wrong icon size for some stacked items.
- Added integration for SE's collision lib changes.
- Some more 64 size icons.
- Fixed version number mismatch.
- Fixed space collision layer confusion.
- Gave loaders and belboxes placment restirciton text in the description.
- Major version to 1.1.
As of the update date, Deadlock crating is not yet up to 1.1, so it cannot be used atm.
- Adjusted collision layer searching for the loader replacment script.
- Fix a break in the previous fix (no such thing as 'setings')
- Fixed an issue with Stacked Mining, by erasing their stacked ores to remake them with proper icon/tech unlock.
New mod setting can disable this behavior (if you want to for some reason).
- Added new Low density structures icon.
- When adding the mod to a game that didn't have it before, loaders that are not allowed in space
are replacesd with white loaders.
- Can also be enabled on configuration changed using a mod setting.
- Fixed a potential crash related to a the space exploration update, with the new tiered deep space science packs.
- Incramented major version number to 0.3
- Adjusted deep space loader\beltbox colorings to be more representitive of the tier color.
- Added the Ion exchange beads to stacked items list. No dedicated icons for now.
- Added a mod option to stack all intermediates in the new resource production chain, for the sake of the Stacked recipes mod.
Off by default. No dedicated icons for now.
- Added stacked icons for Vitamelange extract.
- Integrated the new rocket science to the technologies. If it doesn't exist, it'll use the old space sciecne.
- Tier 1 space boxing\crating technologies are now made by this mod, rather than automatically.
- Fixed colored deep space loader entity icon.
Also moved colored dot to the other side to not interfere with the item count.
- Fixed colored deep space loader name.
- Fixed support for deadlock crating, as it was brought back online.
- Added stacking to aeroframe pole, cryonite, cryonite rod, vulcanite, vulcanite block, beryllium ore,
vitamelange, holmium ore, iridium ore, naquium ore.
- Stacking for heavy grider removed.
- Added an updated icon for Low density stacking (using billbo's automatic stacked icon generation script).
- Made sure that the code responsible of hiding colored loaders if the colored belts are disable actually works.
- Added more checks to make sure it works fine if loaders\beltboxes are disabled.
- Removed the subgroup redirection as the space tab is obsolete.
- Fixed icon size for superconductive cable.
- optimized the code a bit.
- Added a check to make sure colored belts were not disabled in the settings prior to adding colored loaders,
to prevent a potential crash.
- Added a check to make sure loader are enabled before adding deep space colored loaders.
(as they are called outside of the public make_tier function, and don't have a built in setting validation)
- Added stacking of Aeroframe pole, Heavy grider, Cryonite rod, Vulcanite block.
- Added Naquium stacking tech.
- Added Deep space tier of beltboxes, as well as loaders (including colored versions).
- Moved Superconductive cable stacking to High-energy stacking tech.
- Moved Naquite and Naquium plate stacking to Deep space stacking tech.
- Removed Experimental material and Superconductor prototype stacking, as those two items are now obsolete.
- Added stacked icons for Beryllium, Holmium, Iridium and Naquium plates.
- Fixed wrong craft time on Space beltboxes and loaders.
- Internal restructoring.
- Added stacking of Cryonite, Vulcanite, Vitamelange, Vitamelange extract, Beryllium ore, Beryllium plate,
Holmium ore, Holmium plate, Iridium ore, Iridium plate, Naquium ore, Naquium plate. No icons for now.
- Replaced the old manual collision settings fix with a fully automated one.
- Ported to 0.18.
- Fixed changlog format. Hopefully it shows up ingame.
- Optimized the code somewhat.
- Crating support remains despite the mod being officially decrepit, for those who are interested to keep using it
and know how to fix it.
- Fixed a bug with loader snapping (thanks to keleios on discord)
Unfortenatly, the loader and the beltbox were moved in the crafting menu to achive this.
- Demoved some more redundant code.
- Fixed crash related to additional deadlock tiers having different collision masks than their upgrade target.
- Branching stack unlock techs no longer show up if stacking is disalbed.
- Added more checks to prevent crashes in case some functions of Deadlock were disabled.
- Restored missing changelog file.
- Removed conditional enabling of sand and glass stacking/crating, as it is no longer an issue with deadlock crating not asking for icon size.
- Streamlined the code somewhat, removing some redundencies.
- Updated for Deadlock mod restructure.
- If Pyanodons Coal Processing is used, sand will not be stacked or crated by this mod to prevent crashing.
- Added the following items to the stacking\crating list:
Water ice, Methane ice, Scrap, Contaminated scrap, Data storage subtrate, Cleaned data storage subtrate, Empty data cards, Junk data cards, Broken data cards,
Significant data, all Insights, Mirrors, Material testing pack, Observation frame, Gamma-ray detector, Experimental material, Superconductor prototype, Superconductor cable, Low density structure
- Streamlined the code somewhat.
- Added 4 new technologies for stacking, and 4 new technologies for crating, for recipe unlocks.
- Items with stack size less that 50 will not be crated by this mod.
- Added crating support.
- If Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates mod is used, glass will not be stacked or crated by this mod to prevent crasing.
- Added space science cost to space stacking tech
- Adjusted recipe costs for beltboxes and loaders
- Moved loaders and beltboxes to the space category
- Added stacking to sand, glass, heat shielding
- Added space beltbox and loader
- Non-space beltbox and loader are not placable in space