Construction Drones deprecated

by Klonan

Adds ground based personal construction robots.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Logistic network

b Error when trying to enter Factorissimo2 factory placed by construction drones

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

When I place a ghost of a Factory Building Mk1 and allow the drones to place it, I get an error along the lines of, "ERROR: Unbound factory building: factory-1@nauvis(191,12)". Reproducing the error is consistent, and I'm using the current versions of both Factorissimo2 and Construction Drones. The error does not resolve after allowing time (and further ticks) to pass -- once a factory is placed by a drone, it's broken until deconstructed and placed by another method. I do not get this error when placing the factory by hand, using built-in construction robots, atomic bots from AtomicRobotsFixv 1.0.0, nor Nanobots, so I don't think this is a problem in Factorissimo.

Is there an update step of some kind being missed by the construction bots? I wind up having to dump my drones into a wooden box if I need to build out a blueprint with a Factorissimo building.

Great mod! Thanks!

4 years ago

Hi,

The mod is probably not listening to the 'script_raised_revive' event, which is what my mod uses to signal that it has placed a ghost.

Can you report it to the mod author?

4 years ago

Reported here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Factorissimo2/discussion/5df98f02303a88002acfa6da

I don't know either of your codebases, so I'm going to bow out, unless either of you need me to test something. Thanks!

New response