Construction Drones deprecated

by Klonan

Adds ground based personal construction robots.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Logistic network

g Getting a regular CTD

5 years ago

Not sure what's happening but every time I play with this I get a CTD as soon as an item from a blueprint is laid out.

5 years ago

can confirm crash when the drones build something from a blueprint

5 years ago

Can you delete and reinstall?

I found a bug and quickly disabled the thing causing it, but some people had already downloaded the version

5 years ago

Construction_Drones_0.1.5

Getting the crash described above, here is the log.
https://pastebin.com/s87pg5PK

5 years ago

I deleted and re-installed, but the crash still happens as soon as one of the drones attempts to build anything.

5 years ago

It seems to happen either at the object is placed, or the blue lightning bolt animates.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

https://pastebin.com/qDMXVkV1 <<< Here's the paste of the log! Just deleted and reinstalled, same issue unfortunately.

5 years ago

I'm not seeing the bolt render, though I do hear the 'thud' sound of the entity being placed as the 'game as crashed' window pops up in the background. Perhaps the logic removing the item from the bot's inventory is related? I do find it odd that the anything within the lua engine is able to crash the whole game. Your mod is probably pointing out a memory protection failure in the game it self as well.

5 years ago

The bug is when the bot revives the entity, its been reported and should be fixed tomorrow.
The latest version, I uploaded twice, the first time had the command which caused the bug, the second did not. You should do a clean install of the mod and see if the problem keeps happening

5 years ago

I did delete and reinstall. Construction_Drones_0.1.5.zip is what the game downloaded which matches the latest version listed on the site and it does indeed still crash as soon as a drone picks up an item to build. Hopefully the update tomorrow will fix things. Thanks for staying on top of it.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

i am also getting a crash as soon as the blue bolt is seen, i have uninstalled it via the mod menu, confirmed this in the mods folder and re-downlaoded it using the mod menu, and copied it to my server.
taking note of the MD5 checksum of both 0.1.5 versions before and after they were identical.
i will wait for an additional update to appear.
MD5 :7F0717E9EEFDAC20A387DAED860146D9
SHA-1 :B240BC3BE5D45D9954AE4B5ADF9E902F063B4ED3

5 years ago

Installed it 20 mins ago without having it prior, still crashes.

5 years ago

I just installed 0.17.5 (mac osx steam client) and it works now. at least for me. So no more crashes. Thanks for this great mod !!

New response