Concrete in Space

by Dummiez

Allows concrete and other coverable floor tiles to be placed on top of space platform foundations.

Tweaks
3 hours ago
2.0 - 2.1
671
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Environment

g ✅ Remote calls to add more compatible tiles?

2 months ago

Hello!
Is it possible for another mod to add new tiles placeable in space?
I'm currently making a small overhaul mod focused on space stations. I'd like to make it so artificial yumako/jellynut soil can be placed on space stations following similar restrictions (not at the platform's edge). I'm planning to depend on your mod to handle the runtime logic.

a month ago

Updated to support remote calls

a month ago

Thank you so much! Hopefully it all works out well :D

3 days ago
(updated 3 days ago)

How does your interface work?
I tried it on my control.lua
script.on_load(function()
remote.call("concrete-in-space", "remove_tile_compatibility", "concrete")
end)
But the tile is still enabled in space? Am I missing something?

Also, is this interface in the version for 2.0? (I'm testing in 2.1, but compatibility wise will be nice if was present)

New response