Frost Biters

Adds a nest of Frost Aliens and Worms! These aliens will cause frost damage, and may launch a frost cloud over your factory. Defeated aliens will drop artifacts that can be further processed into weapons and armors (optional). With Alien-biomes, nests will only spawn in cold areas.

Content
8 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

g me again

4 years ago

hi, can you teach me the best way to remove itteraction with alien biomes? Problem is what i usually create desert island or snow island, simply because i don't like transition between snow and sand. So i feel really uncomfortable to ask again make some feature in your mod are confugirable and this is why i just wanna know, what should i delete to allow this cool biters spawn in the desert.

is it enough to delete this strings in enemy-autoplace?

local biomes_present
if data.raw.tile["frozen-snow-1"] then biomes_present=true end

it would be really helpful knowledge, because i am not yet updated explosive biters too for this reason (and also cause i make a lot of tweaks to: tint colours, scales, health, damage)

4 years ago

oh shiet i am blind, there is an option in startup settings... sorry

4 years ago

cool, this cloud is exactly what i suggested a couple weeks ago, since this damage only entities what breaths air i would use 1.0 damage multiplier, btw i don't know why you set it "affected by wind = false" cause i changed it to "true" and enjoy area of denied access, preventing player to move freely and defend\repair perimeter wall

New response