MadClown01's Science

Sick of the same old boring science recipes, want some variety in your games... give this mod a try. Adds several alternative science packs to the base game, Bobs or AB games. Also adds Research Facilities for generation of science packs from fluids & power, a Particle Accelerator for endgame generation from power alone.

Content
5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Error: _ _ Clowns-Science_ _/data-updates.lua:104: in main chunk

3 years ago

Hey Guys i played with the mod a while and now it is not working anymore pls help me there

3 years ago

If you had a look in the thread directly before your thread you see we are already discussion about that -.-

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hey Guys I played with the mod a while and now it is not working anymore pls help me there

Can you please give me some more details regarding this one, and i an no longer supporting the 0.17 release, if that does not work, I am sorry. Factorio 0.18 has been in a dev cycle for many months now and is quite stable now, mainly GUI/graphics tweaks, most of the disruptive changes to mods seem to have passed.
If it is an issue with the latest version, can you visit the github site or discord and add a report for me.