MadClown01's Nuclear Extension

Introduces an optional advanced uranium enrichment process to replace the Koravex process. Adds a thermonuclear bomb - gives end-game Bob's enemies something to fear. Adds tactical nuclear artillery shells (enable in mod settings, disabled by default)

5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Uranium percentages?

4 years ago

I'm trying to make a uranium fuel cell but i need Uranium 55% and ive no idea how to even get that. All I can seem to get is 80%

4 years ago

there is an early recipe that gives the 0-80%, and a later one that gives a sequence of 0-20, 20-35 and so on, if you don't have this, can you let me know... i do need to take another look at the over-ride mechanic this mod has. Some extra data points would be nice.
Do you have any other mods installed?

4 years ago

I have so many mods installed its not even funny. I found a way to get to the described recipe. I had to use console commands to "unlearn" koverax refinement and research it, only then did your recipes appear. However I still had issues getting the 0-20%.

4 years ago

im glad you fixed the problem, that sounds like a migration issue, did you install the mod mid-playthough?

4 years ago

Yes