MadClown01's Nuclear Extension

Introduces an optional advanced uranium enrichment process to replace the Koravex process. Adds a thermonuclear bomb - gives end-game Bob's enemies something to fear. Adds tactical nuclear artillery shells (enable in mod settings, disabled by default)

5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g [Patched?] Recipe conflict with Early Nuclear Power's "Crude uranium processing"

4 years ago

With this mod installed the "Crude Centrifuge" from the Early Nuclear Power mod cannot make anything with the recipe "Crude uranium processing" It appears that the MadClown01 mod is stepping on the recipe.

When I centrifuge uranium ore in a Crude Centrifuge, the centrifuge takes in the uranium but never makes anything. When I hover over the recipe it looks like it's getting clobbered by Madclown's recipe.

When I remove MadClown's mod it works perfectly and the recipe displays the correct mod.

For reference, the displayed name of the recipe is "Crude uranium processing."

I made a similar post in the other mod's discussion section.

4 years ago

interesting... i will have to take a look at this in the morning. i attempted to add a compatability option which gave the 35% uranium instead of the otherwise useless 80% one. I hope that that is not what has caused the issue.