MadClown01's Nuclear Extension

Introduces an optional advanced uranium enrichment process to replace the Koravex process. Adds a thermonuclear bomb - gives end-game Bob's enemies something to fear. Adds tactical nuclear artillery shells (enable in mod settings, disabled by default)

5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

b [Fixed] thermonuclear explosion

5 years ago

for some reason, the thermonuclear bomb's explosion starts from the player's position, not from the misile target, wich among other tthings, hurts the player

5 years ago

he's right, which makes the artillery useless since the wave doesn't spread from the point of impact.

5 years ago

Oh, I didn't think about that, but yes, probably useless, and probably deadly too

5 years ago

I ran across this too, though there was some weird stuff, like it starting from the player but still only being in the circle it should be. I think I managed to fix it by adding the line:
trigger_from_target = true,
under "target_entities = false," in each "nested result" block (3 for thermonuclear, 1 for nuclear) in prototypes\items\projectiles.lua

5 years ago

shadefang
that's awesome mate. works like a charm, thank you.

5 years ago

Oh god... let me fix this, I don't know how this one slipped through the version changes...
Updated, thanks for the find, and thanks shadefang for the solution. Also, sorry for the delay in fixing it.
I should actually check to see if the arty shells are buggered too...