Circuit Processing

A mod for Bob's mods. Reintroduces green to red to blue circuit progression. New circuits result in overall increased resource usage. Reduces module count and types.

Tweaks
1 year, 4 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Blueprint Library Corruption Issue

1 year, 7 months ago

Hi. I've encountered a rather weird but critical issue where every blueprint in library that has modules/beacons gets permanently altered and read-only.

How to reproduce it:
I had two independent sandbox saves. One on pure vanilla, and another with boblibrary 1.1.5, bobelectronics 1.1.5, bobmodules 1.1.5 and CircuitProcessing 0.4.4.
1. Load vanilla save, open library and put there any late-game production blueprint. It should contain lvl3 modules in beacons/assemblers, or production of said modules, or module signals in combinators/requester chests/blueprint icons.
2. Sync and load CircuitProcessing save.
3. Put anything new to blueprint library. (seems like you have to interact with it in any way besides just viewing). Blueprint of single yellow belt will do.
4. Sync and load back to vanilla and check first blueprint.

As a result every blueprint in entire library(including in books) that contained something related to modules is no longer the same as it was on Step 1.
Beacons become empty, assemblers have wrong module recipes, lvl1 module signals become lvl2, lvl3 just disappear. And since game thinks that something is missing from these blueprints it does not allow you to edit them.

Here is an illustration of whats happening - https://i.imgur.com/Gse0vQ3.png

New response