Circuit HUD V2

by Xiomax

Allows you to track any circuit signals in the player HUD / UI. Awesome for storage monitoring, robotics network, production flow, alerts, debugging circuit networks or power monitoring! This is a continuation of the Circuit HUD mod with many new features and can be safely installed in existing save files!

Content
3 years ago
Circuit network

b Fixed - Can't open settings after hiding of frame

2 years ago

There were some setting GUI available to me before, where position/dragability and size of GUI frame could be set. If I remember well what I have done, there was some checkbox to hide frame around window, with the text HUD comobinator V2. I did uncheck to save some space on monitor.

Now I am not able to find, how to get to this settings again, esspecially to change size and reposition the window.

I did not find any HUD combinator section in mods settings, where I would expect such things. Is it possible, that hiding frame hides the control to unhide it...? Or is it just my stupidity and you will prompt me with the instructions, where to find it?

Thanx for any clue anyways and thanx for an usefull mod.

2 years ago

Hey there, It's been a long time since I have made this mod but you can open the settings with a hotkey I believe. Check your hotkeys settings and it should be in there.

Thanks for the compliments!

2 years ago

Man, it works !

Thank you for advice and the other hotkey for HUD toggle is great idea. Exactly, what I need.

2 years ago

Great to hear! Enjoy!

New response