Built-in-Beacons

by V453000

Adds production structures which simulate being fully beaconed, and Fullspeed productivity modules for them. Does not change any vanilla entities.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [1.1.4] Pumpjack mod settings not activating?

3 years ago

Greetings once again,

I tried changing the pumpjack mod settings for my game from 4 beacons to 8 but this doesn't have any effect. I double checked the mod settings in-game and they indeed do state 8 instead of 4. But there's no change. I tested this on fully drained oil patches (2/s in tooltip on a normal pumpjack) and it stays on 8/s for the beaconed pumpjack. This is the same as a 2 moduled pumpjack with 4 speed beacons. So the settings aren't altering it.

I checked the settings file in the mod and settings for the pumpjack is mentioned twice instead of once like all the other beaconed buildings. However, removing one entry still didn't yield any results for me. In "beaconed-functions.lua" in line 31, it does seem to erroneously look for the mining-drill setting. changing settings.startup["beacons-for-mining-drill"].value to settings.startup["beacons-for-pumpjack"].value fixed the problem for me and is correctly mining 12/s instead of 8/s.

Looking at line 20 to 24 in beaconed-functions.lua, this same issue seems to be apparent for other entities. But I use default settings for those so I'm personally not bothered by those.

New response