Built-in-Beacons

by V453000

Adds production structures which simulate being fully beaconed, and Fullspeed productivity modules for them. Does not change any vanilla entities.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Update for 1.0?

3 years ago

I'm hoping to see this updated for 1.0; I really liked your reasoning for bringing this mod to life and hope you'll continue updating it. For 1.0 it would need some updating on the icons for some of the HQ and/or reworked versions of certain entities (such as mining drills). There weren't any glaring issues for getting this to work for 1.0 otherwise as far as I could tell.

3 years ago

I will eventually, but I'm trying to take some time off so lets see when I get to it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It broke a bit for 1.1 too.
Yea, my save is kinda dependent on these, so I may take a crack at updating it myself, but I'll probably butcher it in doing so.

Great work with your mod. I love it. Hope you get the time off you need.

3 years ago

I really hope it'll be fixed for 1.1 as it's such a great mod!

3 years ago

Thanks guys, you made me feel bad about not updating the mod and I finally got myself to update the icons, and make the game work with Factorio 1.1 ... the electric mining drills don't have their overlay graphics yet, I'll try to figure that out later.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks guys, you made me feel bad about not updating the mod

"made me feel bad" in a way that it feels like we tricked you into feeling guilty about it? There's a few ways to interpret that sentence.

Nevertheless, thanks a ton! Now I can enjoy it in 1.1 as well.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

No I was just lazy to go update it - I knew I need to revisit the icons and some of the electric mining drill overlays. Seeing activity and requests just nudged me to finally getting it done and now I'm happy it's there. The usual <3

Now I also fixed the Beaconed electric mining drill overlays.

3 years ago

Fantastic! Thank you very much!

New response