Brass Tacks

Adds zinc ore so you can make the best alloy.

Content
3 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

g 248k compatibility (ATO really)

10 months ago

Hey, looks dope so far.

Building a pain suite with VeryBZ + SE + Krastorio2 etc and was wondering if 248k compat was possible or even aware since it fits nicely into the All The Overhauls mega pack.

Currently it gives an error about duplicate steel beam recipes when trying to add it.

Thanks for your work, <3

10 months ago

I'm unable to replicate this error with the ATO pack, or with BZ+SE+K2+248k+PF. If your modlist is different than that it would be helpful to know it, as well as the specific text of the error.

I don't think there is any technical reason that 248k integration would be impossible but it'll probably take some time.

9 months ago

Hello again, I forgot to stay subscribed to the thread and forgot which one i had added a ticket to.

Ive since started a save so its currently in progress so excuse that part (id regenerate terrain as needed if need be), but heres a screenshot of trying to add the mod to current save. (which still gives an error but now has cargoships + some others in there too)

https://imgur.com/hyKQgBu

I also include a link to my save in case that helps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t5HYzbmY_tQTaLgBmJHrLDWrYlHtMnvp/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for responding and looking into this!

9 months ago

This was a confusing one.

Both K2_Cargoships and krastorio-2-compat are adding steel beams to the oil rig recipe without checking if the ingredient is already present, creating a duplicate. As far as I can tell, the source of the error when used with my mods is that another mod is normally cleaning up the recipe afterwards, but If I Had A Nickel also messes with the ingredients of the oil rig, and the mod doing the cleanup is only looking for duplicate ingredients at specific indices. (This would be hilariously, astonishingly bad practice so I hope I'm wrong about this.) At any rate I fixed the error and was able to load your save.

9 months ago

Awesome, TY!. Sorry for it being as convoluted, in my testing, I couldnt exactly pinpoint the moment the individual pieces stopped working with your mods, it just seemed to be that adding them was not happening.

I wonder if i should make a note to pass along this to the respective authors of the patches in a separate thread since it seems like it could be fixed in the future with foresight fix? If not, either way im happy because now it works.

Thanks again!

New response