|Created:||1 year, 2 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.2.5 (4 months ago)|
Blueprint Extensions adds a few useful utilities for blueprint placement and management:
Blueprint Updater: While holding a prepared blueprint, press
SHIFT + Uto create a Blueprint Updater. Drag this
across your screen like you would to make a blueprint and it will create a new blueprint using the same label and icons
as the previous blueprint. Additionally, if the previous blueprint ended with "v.###", the version number will be
incremented (this behavior can be changed in settings).
Blueprint Snap: While holding a prepared blueprint, use the numpad (by default) to snap the blueprint to a specific
corner or edge. This is useful if you can't fit a large blueprint entirely on screen and need to make it align
against some existing structure -- i.e. for tiling solar layouts.
Blueprint Mirror: Mirror a blueprint horizontally or vertically. This correctly fixes splitter orientation,
and if GDIW is installed it will also switch fluid recipes to their mirrored
Wireswap: Swap circuit wire colors within a blueprint.
Rotate: Rotates a blueprint. This modifies the actual blueprint rather than its in-game placement direction.
This is useful if you have a book of related blueprints and want them all facing the same direction.
Note: All of these features (except the Blueprint Updater) will modify the blueprint being affected.
Copies of blueprints that are in your blueprint library (or the game's blueprint library) are unaffected.
Blueprint Updaters are tied to the last blueprint you had selected when you created one -- not the blueprint you had
when that specific updater was created. There currently does not exist a way to associate data with a specific
updater and still have it function as a selection tool.
Blueprint Snap is unable to factor in the rotation setting due to
modding API limitations. Thus, snapping
to the north edge of a blueprint will snap to the north edge of the blueprint in its native rotation -- not the
current on-screen one. The functionality is still fully useable, it just may require a bit of "Which key do I
actually need to hit" confusion.
Found a bug? Please visit the Issues page to see if it has
already been reported, and report it at that page if not. The Mod Portal does not notify of new posts on the
discussion page, and messages posted there will likely be ignored.
- If GDIW is installed, mirror recipes when mirroring blueprints.
- Fix crash on case-sensitive filesystems (i.e. not Windows). Thanks to Omnifarious for the report.
- Fix a incorrect date in changelog.txt.
- Change the default wireswap keybind to
CONTROL + ALT + W. The previous
SHIFT + Wwould inadvertently trigger and
interfere with movement.
- When updating a blueprint, the blueprint is now cleared from the cursor (if there's room) while configuring it.
This allows you to change blueprint icons without them all becoming icons of blueprints.
When you finish configuring the blueprint, the blueprint will be moved back to the cursor.
This more closely reflects vanilla blueprint behavior.
You can now swap wire colors of a blueprint with
SHIFT + W
You can now rotate a blueprint with
CONTROL + ALT + R. Unlike normal rotation, this modifies the actual
blueprint and can be useful if you want to have all the blueprints in a book rotated the same direction.
- Actually correctly flip splitters like we said we do. Somehow in optimizing the original code I completely forgot to actually implement this.
- Added and reworked the blueprint flipping and turning functionality in the Blueprint Flipper and Turner mod,
including a fix to priority splitters.
- This functionality is disabled if Blueprint Flipper and Turner is enabled to avoid possible conflicts.
- The GUI buttons for flipping blueprints can be disabled in mod settings. Note this has no effect if Blueprint Flipper and Turner is disabled.
- Internal reworking of code to be better organized.
- Added blueprint versioning.
- Fixed a crash when trying to blueprint-update an area with no entities or tiles to blueprint in it.
- First release, with Blueprint Snap and Blueprint Updater functions.