Bluebuild

by Mylon

Allows blueprints to be used much earlier. Once a blueprint is placed, nearby entities will be auto-placed at 5/second so long as you have the objects in inventory and are standing still. Once items are marked for deconstruction, they will be auto-removed and put into inventory so long as you are standing still. Press b to toggle building, press n to toggle demolishing.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Blueprints

i Setting for build speed

3 years ago

I really like this mod, as I find it very useful in the early game, but recently I upgraded from 1.2.5 to 1.2.8 to find that the build speed had been limited (or rather fixed) to 5 entities per second. I ended up manually downgrading the mod to 1.2.5 as I prefer the instant build speed but I was wondering if you could add an option to build as fast as the mod did in 1.2.5

3 years ago

I agree with having an option to tune up the speed would be amazing, with some tip about the danger of excessive speed that may lag out the game if over X builds per sec.
Anyway, where in the 1.2.8 can I change the speed in the .lua files manually? Thanks

2 years ago

Sorry for the late response. You can use this mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/bluebuildplus

New response