Bluebuild

by Mylon

Allows blueprints to be used much earlier. Once a blueprint is placed, nearby entities will be auto-placed at 5/second so long as you have the objects in inventory and are standing still. Once items are marked for deconstruction, they will be auto-removed and put into inventory so long as you are standing still. Press b to toggle building, press n to toggle demolishing.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1
Blueprints

i Upgrade Planner?

4 years ago

New with 0.17 is upgrade planner that sends robots to upgrade things : https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-255

How about this mod allow the engineer to replace then as well?

4 years ago

Mod now supports upgrade planner requests!

4 years ago

With the latest version 1.2.0, when using the upgrade planner to upgrade yellow underground belts to red ones, all of my red underground belts are removed from my inventory and the yellow underground belts are not updated. I can see and hear all of my pairs of underground belts going away.

4 years ago

I just retested it and it worked fine on my end.

Cheated in 100 yellow belts, 100 red belts. Placed 100 yellow belts. Upgrade planner. Belts get swapped, yellow belts are returned to inventory.

I use the create_entity raise_built=true flag. Might any mods you're using be listening to the script_raised_built event?

I suspect I should replace this with a on_entity_mined / on_entity_built event pair instead to properly support any mods that watch for build events.

4 years ago

Ok, I'll do some testing with and without mods to see if I can narrow it down. I have the mods SchallBeltConfiguration and Miniloaders. (It looks like Miniloaders may not have been updated.)

4 years ago

I removed all my mods except this one. Still seeing the problem. I tested on an old save and a couple of new games.
I am on the latest Factorio build 0.17.74. Thanks for looking into this.

New response