Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

i Terraformer Question / Idea

3 years ago

Hello,

Im new using that Mod and have a Question.
Is the Terraformer only for planting tree?

if not, my idea would be that in mid / late game there might be a building with bots that cut down the trees in a certain cycle to produce wood.
There was such a mod once and I really liked the idea and I think it would suit the terraformer. that he reforests the forest and is cut down after a cycle and everything starts all over again.

Pi-C
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello,

Im new using that Mod and have a Question.
Is the Terraformer only for planting tree?

It's also for fertilizing the ground.

if not, my idea would be that in mid / late game there might be a building with bots that cut down the trees in a certain cycle to produce wood.
There was such a mod once and I really liked the idea and I think it would suit the terraformer. that he reforests the forest and is cut down after a cycle and everything starts all over again.

I think you mean the Wood Harvester mod. I've used that myself, and I've actually had plans to add something like that to BI. Our graphics artist wouldn't want to hear about that, though. He thinks we should just fix the remaining stuff and publish, not spend more time on adding new features right now. But I still haven't given up on the idea yet, and it's quite possible that we may add something like this in the future.

New response