Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Solid Fuel K2

3 years ago

This is for K2 compatibility the Wood Brick to Solid Fuel recipe needs to be manually placed into the fuel refinery.

Pi-C
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Does it even make sense to produce solid fuel in the fuel refinery? As far as I can see, K2 has a recipe to make 10 Fuel from 6 Solid fuel and 50 Hydrogen. Solid fuel is only ever used as an ingredient in the fuel refinery recipes, not as a result. Should I change the recipe from Wood bricks --> Solid fuel to Wood bricks --> Bio fuel (that's one of K2's fuel types craftable in the fuel refinery)?

EDIT: You still can make solid fuel from wood bricks in the vanilla chemical plant.

3 years ago

Looking further its space exploration that put the solid fuel in to the fuel refinery likely because its own fuel refinery does that. I was thinking both the rocket fuel and solid fuel got put there with K2 by default.

New response