Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
27 days ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Game Crash deleting Buildings

3 years ago

Hi mate, awesome mod, have a problem deleting any buildings.
here is the error log hope you can fix somehow. Thanks in advance

1412.830 Error MainLoop.cpp:1281: Exception at tick 47726813: The mod Bio Industries (1.1.3) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Bio_Industries::on_pre_player_mined_item (ID 11)
LuaEntity API call when LuaEntity was invalid.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Bio_Industries/control.lua:654: in function 'handler'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:342: in function 'pcall'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:362: in function 'dispatch_event'
stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:438: in function <stdlib/stdlib/event/event.lua:396>
2323.579 Quitting: user-quit.

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago

Hi, thanks for the report! I can't reproduce this. Could you provide a saved game, please?

3 years ago

hi happy to, where you want me to send it?

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago

If you're also registered on the forum, you could send it per PM there, for example. I've the same username there.

3 years ago

Hi Mate, so I joined the forum but as there is no activity from my side, I can't send you a message.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/df8mquvzkubyli3/123.zip?dl=0

thats my savegame deleting any bio building crashed Factorio.
Sidenote: Can you please update your MINIME mod, its awesome and would like to get it working again.

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi Mate, so I joined the forum but as there is no activity from my side, I can't send you a message.

Hi! Too bad -- but after just one forum post, you can send private messages there. Could be useful for the future. :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/df8mquvzkubyli3/123.zip?dl=0

thats my savegame deleting any bio building crashed Factorio.

Thanks, that helped! The immediate fix is to remove line 654 of control.lua -- it's just for printing some debug information. However, due to the crash I found an error in my tables: On removing a terraformer, the game crashed when I tried to remove a hidden lamp -- which it doesn't have. Also, when trying to remove a Bio farm, there should have been a hidden lamp, but it hadn't been created for some reason, so that crashed too. So the debugging command did serve its purpose, after all. :-)

Sidenote: Can you please update your MINIME mod, its awesome and would like to get it working again.

Working on it. It's not quite easy, I'm still struggling with Bob's Character classes. While mods like "Gear Girl" or "I, Robot" create new characters just for different looks, Bob's mod doesn't change the appearance, other attributes (e.g. a "fighter" will have a smaller inventory but more health than a "builder"). I'll have to rework the mod so that it doesn't offer any of Bob's characters (which all look the same as the default character), but adjusts the player character so that it could look like. for example, Gear Girl while getting the class attributes from Bob's. I've a general idea how to do this, but getting it's quite complicated to get it right. :-)

3 years ago

Damn you on it, awesome, much appreciated.

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago

Please try 0.18.34/1.1.4!

3 years ago

success, its working, thanks again

Pi-C β˜†
3 years ago

Glad to read that!

New response