Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g 235 ℃ steam

3 years ago

What is the efficient utilization method of 235 ℃ steam?

Pi-C
3 years ago

Put it in a Water Turret and it will do about 1.4 times more damage than steam at the default 165 °C. :-D

But to be honest, I've never dealt with steam from the production end yet, so I don't know.

3 years ago

Most of the players I know use solar power generation because the nuclear power plant is too large and there is too much steam to increase computer calculation. However, the utilization rate of 235 ℃ steam is not high. If it can be reheated to 500 ℃, the effect will be better. Or there are generators that use 235 ℃ steam.

Pi-C
3 years ago

Where did you get the 235 °C steam from? It doesn't seem to be in the superheating mod, its boilers use 165 °C and 465 °C.

Pi-C
3 years ago

BTW: I noticed your request on the Auto Track Laying discussion board and submitted a patch to make it compatible with BI and other mods (released as 1.0.4). The next version of BI will contain a migration script to fix any powered rails you may have laid with this mod (it didn't raise an event on placing the rails, so we couldn't add the hidden poles that transmit the power).

New response